Project Pan 2017 mini update #15

/
0 Comments

Hello all and welcome to this quick mini update.

It hasn't been my best Project Pan month but it also hasn't been my worst, and the most exciting thing so far was that I recently finished off two full powder foundations, which had been on my list since last year.

In the past couple of days I have also finished the above two items, and while I was going to save showing them until my full month-end post, I've decided to sneak a mini update in now because I have a lot of work on so I may be a little late with my full update.


So, I've finished my Frank Body lip scrub and my Mauli hair oil. You'll see the purple nail polish marker on the oil, and the scrub was about half full at the beginning of May.

That Frank Body product is easily one of the worst things I've ever used: I absolutely hated it. It's so thick and slimy and waxy - plus it was so difficult to remove - that I opted to use it as a foot scrub just to get through it. I hated every moment of doing that too, so in hindsight I probably should have decluttered this and saved myself a headache. Still, it's gone now so let's move on.

The Mauli product I haven't reviewed because I didn't use it much for its intended purpose. It's meant to be a hair oil that you leave on overnight and then wash out in the morning, but since I wash my hair in the evening, I tried it first as a scalp massage oil but found it difficult to wash out, so instead I used it as a foot treatment and I quite liked it for that because it was really hydrating.

As for replacements, I'll save introducing my new products for when I do my May update. I'm still deciding what those will be, but I think I'll need at least a couple of 'fast turnaround' products since most of my current items are larger and therefore in for the long haul.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.