Project Pan 2017: the tally so far #3

/
0 Comments

I'm behind at the moment with panning posts: there are Pan that Palette wrap-ups to write, this Project Pan quarterly tally and also my 2017 makeup inventory update.

One thing at a time ; )

First up, this tally post. Just because I barely slept last night so I need something that's easier on the brain... 


As you may know, I like to do these tallies every few months to help keep myself motivated, with a final one at year's end so I know just how I've done.

If you'd like to see my last tally post, it's here. I wrote that mid-year, and here's what I'd finished by then:

  • one eye primer 
  • two face primers 
  • one liquid foundation 
  • two powder foundations 
  • two BB/CC creams (one travel-sized) 
  • three concealers 
  • five lipsticks 
  • two lip glosses 
  • one lip crayon 
  • one lip liner 
  • one eyeliner 
  • one powder blush 
  • one non-powder blush 
  • one powder highlighter 
  • two liquid illuminators (one travel-sized) 
  • three hair treatments (one travel-sized) 
  • two hair oils (both travel-sized) 
  • one sunscreen spray (travel-sized) 
  • four face masks 
  • one tanning mousse (travel-sized) 
  • one toothpaste 
  • one perfume (travel-sized) 
  • one nail polish 
  • one lip scrub

That's 41 products total, bringing me close to my goal of panning between 50 and 60 products for 2017. Looks like I'll get there : )

Let's see how I've done since then...


July wasn't my greatest panning month in terms of numbers, but I was able to finish an entire cream eyeshadow/base and also a liquid blush - and if you're a panner, you'll know how long those things last!

Here's what I finished in July:

  • one lip gloss
  • one lipstick
  • one cream eyeshadow/eye base
  • one concealer
  • one hair oil (travel-sized)
  • one liquid blush

So six products total. Not my best month, but not my worst either.


August was a better month and I managed to finish ten products. Yes some of those were travel-sized, but others were longer-standing items that had been on my list for ages so I was happy to get through them.

August's full tally:

  • one perfume 
  • one primer (travel-sized)
  • one eye primer
  • one lip balm
  • two lipsticks
  • one highlighting pencil
  • one liquid highlighter (travel-sized)
  • one foundation
  • one powder foundation (travel-sized)

I was extra excited to finish the foundation and eye primer: both were those never-ending items that seem to grow more product overnight ; )


September was definitely a month for finishing lip products: I knocked out four in total, which isn't surprising because I find lip products the easiest to pan. 

This is partly because I have chronically dry lips, and partly because I'm always drinking something these days (especially water since my son is obsessed with breastfeeding so I'm chronically dehydrated; and then there's all the coffee that my sleep-deprived self needs...), meaning there's a lot of transfer happening and I constantly need to reapply. 

September's overall tally:

  • two glosses
  • two lipsticks (one mini)
  • one sleep spray
  • one hair treatment
  • one tinted moisturiser

That's seven products total. An ok month.


The tally so far

So, including the above products and also my tally up until July, here's how we're looking:

  • two eye primers 
  • three face primers (one travel-sized) 
  • two liquid foundations 
  • three powder foundations (one travel-sized) 
  • three BB/CC creams / tinted moisturisers (one travel-sized) 
  • one cream eyeshadow/eye base 
  • one highlighting pencil 
  • four concealers 
  • ten lipsticks (one mini) 
  • five lip glosses 
  • one lip balm 
  • one lip crayon 
  • one lip liner 
  • one eyeliner 
  • one powder blush 
  • two non-powder blushes (one gel, one liquid) 
  • one powder highlighter 
  • three liquid highlighters (two travel-sized) 
  • four hair treatments (one travel-sized) 
  • three hair oils (all travel-sized) 
  • one sunscreen spray (travel-sized) 
  • four face masks 
  • one tanning mousse (travel-sized) 
  • one toothpaste 
  • two perfumes (one travel-sized) 
  • one nail polish 
  • one lip scrub 
  • one sleep spray

So assuming that I can count through my sleep-deprived state, I've surpassed my 2017 goal already: that's 65 products total. 

Huzzah! I'm excited : )

Perhaps it's time to set the bar higher. Can I pan 80?  We'll see...


In sum

That's all from me! I hope you enjoyed this little post, and that you're doing well with your own panning projects.

It's getting to that time of year where I'm almost ready to wind up Project Pan 2017, but I'll give myself another month or two before having a break and then coming back for PP 2018.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.