Project Pan mini update #34

/
0 Comments

Well, good news: I have finally, FINALLY finished my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Groenland. It's been on my list for five months now so I'm happy to see it go. Woot woot!

I've also managed to pan my Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation in Fair - much faster than I was expecting. Reason being, the Nars base started oxidising on me towards the end so I needed to add much more of the Becca product to it than before (previously I needed to mix in a darker shade because Groenland was too pale for me, but during October, I needed my paler mixer).


You'll see my markers for the Nars product above, and you may note that it moved a little faster in October than it has in previous months: this is because I finished off my BareMinerals Complexion Rescue in September, so nothing was 'competing' with it once that base was finished.

Please note that I had to scrape out the remains of the Nars base into a little pot once I cut open the tube. There's enough product left to last a week or so, but I'm calling the product done for the purposes of Project Pan.


There's my Becca foundation above. As with the Nars, this has moved a little faster during October - purely because I've needed a good dose of it to bring down the oxidised colour of the Nars.

To finish the foundation, once I couldn't get any more out I had to use a clean chopstick to get to the product at the bottom because the applicator wasn't long enough to reach the bottom fifth of the product (don't you hate that?), then I had to stand it upside down so that all the remaining product pooled at the top and I could 'pull' it out on the outer side of the dropper.

The last little bits of this are in the container with the Nars (I mixed them to get the right colour), and I'll be through the remains by the end of October.

As for my replacements:


Above are two of the eyeshadows that were in my custom palette and part of my Pan that Palette 2017 challenge, which I've closed for the year because I'd met my goals. 

Since these are so close to being finished, I wanted to bring them across to Project Pan so I could knock them out by the end of the year.


The cream eyeshadow is the highlight shade from my Becca Ombre Rouge Eyeshadow Palette

It's almost ready to be re-pressed for the second time and I expect it to last another six weeks or so.


This pan is a mix of Stila's Night Sky (from the In the Light Palette) and the purple half of Nars Charade. I mixed them because I wasn't using them alone, and the result is this gorgeous grey colour with enough purple/blue in it that it makes my brown eyes stand out. It might be the only grey I've ever used that suits me!

I expect this to be gone within two months. Fingers crossed.

In sum

That's all from me! I'm really pleased that I've finally knocked out those two base products, and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get through at least another item or two before month's end.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.