Project Pan 2018 mini update #1

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first mini update for Project Pan 2018!

This is an odd update because I haven't actually finished anything, but I do need to report that my list has changed. Reason being, I've just been diagnosed with contact dermatitis so I've had to remove the three face masks on my list because I'm not allowed to use those for the moment.

I haven't bothered photographing those (they're away in the cupboard already) but I have photographed the three products I'm bringing in to replace them.

My new items are all lip products, for the simple reason that I'm allowed to use whatever lip products I want for the next six weeks - plus I tend to pan lip products quickly so I'd rather bring in items that won't be hanging around for too long.

Let's have a look.


First, my Bodyography Electric Lip Slide in 1605 Berry'd Alive. You may remember that this was on my list last year, and you can see the markers tracking my progress above.

I ended up removing this product from my list last year because I wasn't getting through it fast enough, but I've decided to bring it back because I've noticed that it doesn't smell as fruity as it once did - I wouldn't say that it's definitely turned, but I do think it's starting to lose potency - so my aim is to get as much use from it as I can before it stops being safe to use.

If I can get to the halfway mark I'll be happy, but there's a huge 13g in this so I'm not sure how I'll go. Also, if I notice any irritation (I haven't yet) then I'll obviously stop using it, and I don't expect the product to stay good for much more than a couple of months. We'll see.


Next, my Models Prefer Lip Lacquer in Hot Sand. I took the stopper out of this tube yesterday and was surprised to find that there's not much left (see marker above).

Still, I wanted to include it because I need products on my list that I can turn around quickly, and this is one of those. There's still a bit of life in it but I expect it to be done within the next three weeks.

I also need to review this product during that time so stay tuned for that if you're interested. I don't love it and I wouldn't buy it, but it's usable so that's something.
  

And last, my Rimmel Moisture Renew Sheer & Shine Lipstick in 700 Better & Brighter. As you may know, I already have another one of these on my list (in 600 Spin All Spring) - so what I'll be doing is panning them alongside each other and also reviewing them during that time.

I don't love the formula because it's super drying with frequent use, but I can layer these over a hydrating gloss and I do like the colours so that's one good thing about them.

I expect both to be gone within the next two months, and as you can see, I've already made a good start on this one so it may well be gone first.

In sum

That's all from me!

It's a bit of a weird start to the panning year for me: of course I wasn't expecting to have restrictions surrounding what I can put on my face, but I have found some ways around it that my dermatologist is happy with so at least I don't have to throw Project Pan out the window for the immediate future.

I am of course frustrated that I can't use the three masks on my list because I need to finish those while they're still within expiry, so I'll just have to pray that they won't turn in the interim and that I can return to them asap.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.