Project Pan 2018 mini update #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first 'real' Project Pan mini update of the year!

I say 'real' because I did do an update post a few days ago, but it wasn't to let you know that I'd finished any products - it was to remove some items that I can't use at the moment (I have contact dermatitis) and replace those with ones I can use.

Anyhoo! I've happily finished my first lipstick of the year, this Burt's Bees Lipstick in 501 Blush Basin.

There it is again:


As you can see, it's definitely empty. I used the remains of the bullet and made my way into the tube a little bit before deciding to call this done. I liked the formula but it dried my lips out with constant use and this kind of pink colour doesn't suit me so I had to mix it with other shades to eg make it more coral or mauve.

I'm not surprised that this is the first item gone from my list because there wasn't much left to start with and I did include it with the hope that I would turn it around quickly.

There's my marker sheet below:


The Burt's Bees marker is the one that's been crossed out in red on the left. 

You can see that there wasn't much left, but I'm still glad that I've finished it and can now work on something else.

As for my replacement:


It's my Elizabeth Arden Fragrance in Green Tea

I've always liked this scent and I definitely like that you can buy it for $15 AUD in Priceline (on sale). My only issue with it is that it doesn't last well so you need to reapply it throughout the day, but I've accepted that about it because it's so cheap and I like the smell so much. Indeed, this must be my third or fourth bottle by now.

There's my marker below:


I'm about halfway through the bottle and I can see the rest lasting me a good few months - even with frequent use - because it takes me a while to get through perfume, even one like this that I need to keep reapplying.

I'm not in a huge rush to finish this because I don't own a lot of perfume at the moment (four bottles), but I would like to move it out so I can focus on something else as my daily fragrance. 

Mind you, I don't use perfume much these days - odd for me because I've always been someone who wears it daily without second thought - but I guess it's one of those things that has fallen to the wayside after having kids. 

So I'm looking forward to getting back into the daily perfume habit because I find that fragrance can really lift my mood.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.