Project Pan 2015 mini update #6

/
0 Comments
I've done a few mini updates recently, so I thought I'd better kick this one off with the recent movements in my Project Pan 2015 list - that way I won't get too confused about what I have and haven't finished!

Here's the current list, including anything I've finished or added in one of these mini updates:
  • ModelCo Colourbox Eyeshadow in Tahiti 
  • Emite Make Up Precision Eye Pencil in Spir 
  • The Cosmetic Kitchen Macadamia Wax Creme Highlighter 
  • 'Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Eyeshadow + Base 
  • OCC Lip Tar in Cha Cha 
  • Bloom Eye Definer Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Dd'ell Stay Forever Gel Eye Pencil 04 in Espresso
  • Emite Make Up BB Highlighting Pen in Coco 
  • theBalm Time Balm Primer 
  • the Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Benefit Cha Cha Tint 
  • Croquis Alight Pact
  • Croquis Duo Concealer
  • Australis AC ON Tour kit
  • ModelCo BB+ Cream in Medium
  • Royal Nature The Soothing Blemish Balm
  • Lime Crime Lipstick in Geradium
    Eleven Australia Miracle Hair Treatment
  • theBalm Shelter Tinted Moisturiser in Medium and Light/Medium
  • Benefit High Beam 
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Top Coat 
  • Nars Oil-free Primer

That's eighteen products, and I've decided to take the list up to twenty products with two new inclusions:


I decided to include the BB cream because I'm using that almost every day as it is.

Also, I wanted to add a nailpolish to the list and I think this Teeez polish is the oldest one I own.

Here's a little on these two products:


Dr Brandt Flexitone BB Cream

Full review here. I don't love this product, which is why I'm using it every day - I want to get rid of it.

Problem is, it's inconsistent and I never know quite how it's going to look on my skin (greasy or not, natural or not, the right colour or not etc etc), so I've been using it below other bases just to boost my sun protection now that the weather's getting warmer.

It's 30ml in size and I'm around halfway through, so I expect it to last another month or so.


Teeez Chain of Stones Nail Lacquer (Pretty in Pyrite)

Full review here. This isn't the best nailpolish I've used in terms of chip-factor, although it's not the worst either.

I'm not big on shiny or glitter nailpolishes, but I don't mind this one and I'd like to use it more since I've had it for over a year and I've only used about one-fifth of the bottle.

Since it's quite sheer, I could probably layer it with different colours underneath so I don't get sick of it. I expect it to last out the year, unless it starts to go gluggy because it's a little old.

In sum

I hadn't meant to make my PP list any longer than it is, but I was missing a nailpolish and I might as well include the BB cream since it's getting used up anyway. Plus twenty is a nice, round number - so why not add a couple more products to the list?

I'll check back in soon with another PP update : )




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.