Short break!

/
0 Comments
This is just a quick note to say that my husband and I are heading to Lorne for a few days: we need the break!

We may not have internet there, which means - shock horror - that I mightn't be able to blog every day as I normally do. What will I do with myself?!

Relax, hopefully ; )

It will also be an opportunity to finally make a start towards my last tax spreadsheet, which I've been dreading doing for ages. I have tried to start it, but with a baby there's always an excuse to do more pressing things (and ones that don't include logging receipts. ARGH).

A very good friend of ours is picking up our dog to look after her for the weekend (she loves him - she probably won't want to come home hehe), so we'll only have one 'daughter' with us instead of two, which will feel rather strange!

Anyhoo. Before I ramble too much about nothing, I'll say a quick farewell and I'll be back on Monday.

Maybe by then I'll have worked out twitter, instagram, pinterest, and whatever other social media platform I should really be branching into for the sake of littlewhitetruths?!

xx


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.