Project Pan 2015: Update #9

/
0 Comments
It's been far too long since I did a full Project Pan update. I've been doing mini ones because there hasn't been a lot of movement with the products on my list, but I have knocked a few off recently so I can happily do a full post.

Let's kick off with my last PP list:
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Top Coat 
  • ModelCo Colourbox Eyeshadow in Tahiti 
  • Emite Make Up Precision Eye Pencil in Spir 
  • The Cosmetic Kitchen Macadamia Wax Creme Highlighter 
  • 'Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Eyeshadow + Base 
  • OCC Lip Tar in Cha Cha 
  • Bloom Eye Definer Pencil in Dark Brown
  • Dd'ell Stay Forever Gel Eye Pencil 04 in Espresso
  • Emite Make Up BB Highlighting Pen in Coco 
  • theBalm Time Balm Primer 
  • the Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • Benefit Cha Cha Tint 
  • Croquis Alight Pact
  • Croquis Duo Concealer
  • Australis AC ON Tour kit
  • ModelCo BB+ Cream in Medium
  • Royal Nature The Soothing Blemish Balm
  • theBalm Shelter Tinted Moisturiser in Medium and Light/Medium
  • Benefit High Beam 

Here's what I've finished:


I thought I was never going to get through those two tinted moisturisers - they contain over 60ml of product each! But I've been making sure I use them almost every day so they're finally gone.

The High Beam product from Benefit was only a travel sized item, but it still lasted a while and I needed to work hard to finish that one off too. I'm happy it's gone because once I've finished off the other illuminator on the list from The Cosmetic Kitchen, I can start using a couple of Becca highlighters that I've been patiently waiting to open.

Let's have a quick look at where some of my other PP products are at:


Have I even made a dent in that ModelCo eyeshadow all year? My golly. I've been using it almost every day since January and that's all I've managed to get through! I reckon I'll get bored of it long before I've finished it, so I can see it getting used as a dry shampoo before the year's out. We'll see.

I have made a dent in the Bahama Mama bronzer but it's slow going. This product has been switched in and out of my PP list all year, so it's no surprise that I haven't made a hell of a lot of progress.


The more I use this Croquis Alight Pact, the more I love it. Honestly, it's insanely good. I've (belatedly) worked out that you can use the gold, lavender and pink circles alone if you want those particular colours as highlighters. You can see from the photo that the gold is my favourite: I've been using it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and I love it.


These two pencils are also slow going - I honestly thought I'd be through them both by now. The Emite cream pencil I'm using as a spot concealer, and I'm using the Bloom pencil on my brows.

If I get through both by the end of the year, I'll be glad: but I'm not sure I'll manage it!


I have made a small dent in the OCC Lip Tar, but I can see that product lasting until the end of Project Pan 2016 at least.

The Time Balm primer is on its last legs, but I've been mixing it up with other primers (I get too bored), so it has lasted longer than predicted as well.

The Eye Cordial gets used almost every day since it makes a reasonable eye base, but there's so much product in there that I have no idea how long it will last. Ages, no doubt.

The other products on my list that I haven't pictured are getting used a lot, but you can't see how much is gone from those so I haven't photographed them.

Since I'm not getting through much on my PP list at the moment, I've decided to bring in only one replacement for the three products I've finished:


Nars Pro-prime Pore Refining Primer

I've reviewed this here. It's a great product and I've been using it on and off for a while now, so there's not much left in the tube (and it's a travel size, so there wasn't heaps of it to start with). It should be done by the end of this month if I can commit to using it every day, and after that I'll get stuck into the Time Balm primer again.

In sum

Happily there's been some movement in my PP list over the past few weeks, but it's been slow going for most of the products I have in rotation.

Next year I'll have to be more careful of which products I'm including - I get bored of things all too easily if I'm not making good progress towards finishing them.

I'll check back in soon with another update.




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.