Project Dent 2016 update: Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette

/
0 Comments

I've so wanted to write something today, and for once I've even had the time for it because my daughter was in childcare this morning and my husband's working from home, so he's here to help out with my infant son. But for some reason I just haven't been able to string two words together - not even when it comes to the spoken word, let alone words on the page.

I suspect it's just an accumulation of managing two children + constant breastfeeding + sleep-deprivation + the usual pre-festive madness that's exploded my brain and body, but I just don't feel quite right if I can't get on my computer every day so I'm determined to write this little post!

Anyhoo. Here's where my Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette was on 5 December, when I brought it into Project Dent:


And here's where it is today, 16 December, after eleven days' solid use: 


Another shot for good measure, so you can see the dents more readily: 


As you can see, there has been some movement on this palette, even though I've been using it for less than two weeks. If I weren't doing Pan that Palette this year, there would be even more progress - but I've been keen to mix this in with my shadows from Pan that Palette because I want to get as far as I can with those before the end of the year.

I did mean to review the palette before this Project Dent update, but I'm holding off on that because, as mentioned above, my tired brain doesn't have the steam for a detailed review post - and I do want my reviews to be thorough so they're as helpful as possible for anyone interested in the palette.

BUT, spoiler alert: this is one of my favourite palettes of all time - and if Becca keeps producing these little five-pans, I'll likely keep buying them because I love the two I own.

That's all from me for now. I'll check back in soon with my next Project Dent product: I may well pick one of my bronzers because I need to work out which one I'd like to focus on for Pan that Palette 2017, but I'll have a think about that before settling on a product.

Hope everyone's well, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.