Project Dent 2017 update: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sunkissed

/
0 Comments

I went to use this yesterday and didn't want to because I'd had enough, and interestingly yesterday heralded the two-week mark since I brought this into Project Dent.

I don't know what it is about the two-week thing, but it's usually when I hit saturation point and want to move on to something else. So that's what I'm going to do.


I do like this product: it's a bronzer for paler skintones but on me it makes a great nude blush. I've reviewed it here.

If you want to see my initial Project Dent post where I introduce this product, that post is here.

So, here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago, when I brought it into Project Dent:


There it is again, shot enhanced for clarity:


And here's how it looks now, after two weeks of solid use:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


You should be able to see a little dip in the middle that wasn't there before.

Obviously two weeks isn't enough time to make serious progress on a product like this - especially when I'm using it as blush and not for bronzing - but I'm pleased to see at least some visible progress.

Part of that progress was made because I did use this on the eyes as a crease colour and it's not a pigmented product so I needed to use quite a bit each time to get it to show up.

All that's left now is to settle on my next product for Project Dent, and I think I'll be picking one of my eyeshadow palettes because I haven't reviewed many of those and it's time to give them more love. Yes that may affect my Pan that Palette challenge, but I'm happy with my progress on that so far so I don't mind bringing in something else.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x 


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.