Project Pan 2017 mini update #18

/
0 Comments

It's getting close to the end of the panning month and I'm pleased to bring you three more empties, and also to note that I'll definitely have at least two more empties before month's end. Huzzah!

As you'll see above, I've finished off my TonyMoly gloss, Ofra lip liner and Tocca EDP in Cleopatra.

There they are again:


You'll see the marker on the perfume and also the marker sheet at the back, where there's a line through the TonyMoly product. 

Note that I didn't bother showing the progress sheet on the lip liner for the simple reason that I stopped using it for lining this month and resorted to using it as a pencil to write shopping lists. Reason being, it was so hard and dry from the very beginning - and it kept getting harder and drier - and my lips couldn't tolerate it anymore. Life's too short for all that.

As usual, I've spent far too much thought on my replacements. Eventually I settled on three:


I've picked another tinted moisturiser because I'm about to finish the CC cream that's currently on my list (yes, that's a spoiler ; )) and also another lip product to replace the one I've just finished.

Plus I chose a tooth whitening product that I haven't been using because I keep forgetting about it, so Project Pan is my best way to make sure I use it.


First up, my Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser in Groenland. I've reviewed it here, but please forgive me because it's a very old review and I should probably write a new one, complete with photographs of the full-sized tube.

In short, this is my HG tinted moisturiser - along with my BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Gel. I prefer the BareMinerals for everyday use because it has less coverage, but this one is better for events or if I just want to look a bit more polished.

I bought it back in January last year with a gift card, but I didn't open it until the beginning of July, just after my birthday. What this means is that the sunscreen it contains is only good for another month (if I'm lucky), so I'd like to get through it before it's too old.

There's 50ml in this tube and I reckon I've only used about 10ml, so this product will be around for about three months.


Next up, my Gilded Cage Lipstick in 117 True Orange. I've reviewed it here.

I do like this product but it's been open for just over a year now and I've barely touched it: while I love a good orange, I don't wear one this bright often so it's time to get through it. 

What I plan to do is mix it with the two other lip products currently on my list, being a nude Maybelline lipstick and a Stila gel blush that I'm using as a lip stain, since it will liven up those two colours and I don't fancy wearing it every day on its own.

Lipsticks don't take me long to get through but this one is super bright and it hasn't been used much, so I'm guessing it will be here for around three months.


Finally, my Wyte Luxe Whitening Applicator. This came from Maslow & Co's Global Beauty Edit (see unboxing post here) and I hadn't even opened it until I took these photos because I kept forgetting to use it.

Thankfully Project Pan has already come to the rescue and I've used it the past two nights, and I'll continue to use it until it's gone. There's not much product but you don't need much per application and I don't know yet how often I'll need to use it to keep my teeth looking white enough.

Let's assume this will probably last around three months, too.

In sum

Hooray for more Project Pan empties!

Fingers crossed for me that I can get through another few products before the end of June. After that I'll be doing my next makeup inventory post, which I'm a little nervous about because I'm not sure that I've managed to reduce my collection more than I've expanded it in the last couple of months. Oops!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.