Project Dent 2017: Hourglass Ambient Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light #2

/
0 Comments

So I just wrapped up my last Project Dent post this morning (see here if you're interested), and I wasn't going to introduce another product for the time being because I'm still currently denting my Hourglass Surreal Light Palette. However, I've realised that I keep reaching for this bronzer anyway to replace the one I've finished in that palette, so I might as well bring it in.

Also note that I did just introduce a mini liquid bronzer to Project Pan, but after using that this morning, I realised that I'll still be applying this one over the top because I prefer the finish, so I can focus on them together.


If you follow my Project Dent series then you may remember that I dented this bronzer two months ago. If you're interested, my last update post is here.

I also reviewed this product not long ago: you can see that review here.


While Hourglass makes my favourite formula for bronzers, my favourite colour so far is Radiant Bronze Light, which I own in full size but haven't reviewed yet.

I did also buy one of the newer shades, that being Nude Bronze Light, but I haven't opened it yet because I'm trying to be good and finish off one of the bronzers I'm using before doing so.


My aim with this mini bronzer is to pan it by Christmas. Reason being, I'm going to buy the new Hourglass holiday 2017 palette whenever that's released in Australia, and since that palette contains this bronzer, I would like to finish this one off so I don't have two of the same shade.

Also, I have too many bronzers. While the situation isn't ridiculous, I do have more than anyone needs so I'd like to streamline things down - and focusing on this one (as well as the mini liquid bronzer mentioned earlier) is a good way to do it.

I should also say that I'm currently panning a Stila bronzer as part of Project Pan, but that's on its last legs and it's gotten to the point where it's going on patchily, so I've started using it only on the eyes and not for bronzing.

Moving on.

Here's how my bronzer looks as of today, 18 September 2017: 


Same shot, enhanced: 


Different angle:


Same shot, enhanced:


Hourglass products are very difficult to show progress on because they're domed so you don't see dips in the middle the way you do with flat products: you just see slight changes in the surface pattern (eg the air bubbles) and eventually you see a flattening over time - and flattening doesn't lend itself as well to photos as dips do.

With this one, you should be able to see that it's a little flatter in the middle and travelling down the bottom half, which must be where I naturally focus my brush. My aim over the next two weeks is to keep using it as I've always done, and hopefully by the end of that period I'll find myself a little closer to pan.

That's all from me!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.