Project Dent update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light #2

/
0 Comments

Well, I sat down to write a review post today and I don't feel like it - it's been three bad nights in a row with my baby son - so I've decided to do my Project Dent updates. I'm due for those anyway, so why not.

First up is this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit in Surreal Light. I have dented this before so if you're interested in seeing my last update post, it's here.


I really love this palette, which is lucky because I bought two of them (!). If you're interested in seeing my full review, it's here.

Let's get straight into the progress shots.

This is how my palette looked two weeks ago, on 13 September 2017:


And here's how it looks today after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, 28 September 2017:


As you can see, there is some progress but not a lot. I can see changes in the surface of all the shades except for the bright blush (top right).

The setting powder looks flatter and I can see changes in the air bubbles on the surface; same goes with the nude blush (top centre).

The highlighter (bottom right) now has a dent showing in the middle of the pan: this is because I focused my brush there when I used it on my eyes.

What's left for me to decide now is whether I want to dent this or my 2014 Hourglass blush palette next year. In some ways the blush palette would make more sense because it's older, but I'm not sure that I can still buy Incandescent Electra separately. It's now available as a strobe blush (they're too shiny for me) but I can't see it available as a standard blush so I don't want to finish it because it's my favourite blush of all time. 

We'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.