Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for the year!

This time I've decided to work on my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3, which I bought at the end of last year.

It's a palette I really enjoy, but I've been so busy working on panning projects that it hasn't had as much use lately as I would like.

Time for that to change!


In you read this blog, you may know that Hourglass is one of my favourite brands of all time. These face palettes it does for the festive season are fantastic, and although I didn't buy the first edit, I wasn't going to miss the last two.

While the Surreal Glow palette of two years ago remains my favourite, this one's more versatile and it also contains six shades instead of five. Plus it contains Dim Light, which is the finishing powder I like best of all the ones Hourglass has made.


If you're interested in seeing my review of this palette, it's here. Long story short, while it's up to Hourglass' usual standard, I preferred the blush and highlighter shades from last year so I tend to reach for that one more often.

But it's time, now, to give this one a better workout. Enter Project Dent.

Here's how my palette is looking today, 30 March 2018:


Same shot, enhanced:


As you can see, it looks like I've barely touched this. While I did use it for two weeks straight when I first bought it so I could review it, since then I've let it sit in my collection without having much use. Reason being, it's the kind of palette I would travel with but because we so rarely travel, I've mostly been working on my older products and this palette is one of the newest makeup items I own.

My aim over the denting period is to get some visible progress happening on the surface of all six shades. While I'm not expecting to see huge changes, I should be able to make them look a little different during that time.

Over the next two weeks, I'll use every one of these powders in my daily makeup. Yes that will mean using it on the eyes and it will hold up progress on my other projects, but I'm comfortable with where my panning projects are for now so I don't mind slowing things down for the next two weeks.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.