Project Dent 2018: Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection #3

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for 2018.

For the next two weeks, I've decided to dent this Too Faced palette again: yes I dented it at the beginning of January, but I did mention in that post that I planned to dent it twice more in 2018 - so here I am with round two.

Why do I want to dent it thrice this year? Because I want to pan it next year so I'd like to give myself a head start!


I've decided to dent it again for the next two weeks because we're going away for a few days over Easter and I don't want to take a lot of makeup with me.

Given that I know I can use this in a rush (even in the passenger seat of the car) and never get a dud look from it, this is often my first choice for travel. I know it will work without much effort from me so it's a good choice for days when I don't want to spend much time on my makeup, which is usually the case when we go away.

Here's how my palette looked after January's round of Project Dent:


Same shot, enhanced:


And here's how it's looking today, 26 March 2018:


Same shot, enhanced:


As you can see, I've already hit pan on two of the shades in here - and my aim over the denting period is to hit pan on two more.

I think there's a reasonable chance I can hit pan on Lace Teddy (the large peach/pink shade) over the denting period, and I may well be able to do the same on Strapless or even Risqué if I play my cards right.

If I can achieve hitting pan on two more shades in each round of Project Dent this year, I'll be starting with six silver glimpses when it comes to doing Pan that Palette 2019. Not a bad start.

Anyhoo. Wish me luck! I do love this palette but I established earlier this year that it doesn't last as long on the eyes as my Becca shadows do, meaning I'm happy enough to get through it and stick to the Becca powders as my everyday neutrals.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.