Project Pan 2019: mini update #23

/
0 Comments

I wanted to get an empties post up today but I have a bundle of work to do so instead I'll quickly write this Project Pan mini update and then get stuck into it. If I'm lucky, the work won't go on for too long and I'll be able to do an empties post afterwards. We'll see.

Above is my Andalou Naturals CannaCell Glow Mask, which I finished last night. There it is again:


Yep, it's empty. I'm glad it's gone because it doesn't do much for me and it also stung a bit on application so it's not one I would buy for myself. 

To finish it, I used it twice weekly for the past month and then used the last application all over my body, just because I wanted to speed things along so I could focus on masks I prefer.

Here's my replacement:


It's my evo the great hydrator moisture mask. I received this as a GWP and I included it in one of my samples posts a couple of months ago, and since then I haven't tried it once so I'm throwing it into Project Pan to make myself use it!

There's how much I've used (none):


I can't tell you how long this will take to pan because I don't know how much I'll need per application or whether it even works for me.

Still, I'll aim to have it panned within a couple of months because I have too much haircare at the moment and need to get through some.

That's all from me. Now to get stuck into the pile of work.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.