Project Dent 2018 update: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium 2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first Project Dent update post for 2018!

At the moment I'm considering whether I want to kick off Project Pan 2018 in the next couple of days or wait until the beginning of February, so once I've decided that, I'll know whether I want to replace this item with another bronzer or focus on something else for two weeks. We'll see.


I started denting this bronzer at the end of December 2017, so I've been using it daily for two weeks now and I'm definitely ready to show you progress shots before moving on to something else.

My Project Dent intro post for this product is here if you're interested.

Do note that I've decided not to review it yet, for the simple reason that I would like to use it more before I do this. I'm in two minds about it at the moment because I like the colour but it's a drier formula and I did occasionally run into blending and lasting-power issues with it, so I would like to compare it to other formulas before firming up my thoughts and reviewing it.

Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago, on 30 December 2017 (I hadn't used it at all):


There's another shot, as it was two weeks ago:


And below is how it's looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Now unfortunately I couldn't get a 100 per cent clear shot of the bronzer, now that I've worn the original pattern down, because there's nothing for my camera to focus on in the pan. But at least that tells us that the pattern has now been removed!

There it is again:


This has been an ok round of Project Dent. I wasn't expecting to see much movement but I was hoping to wear off the lattice pattern on the surface of my powder, and I've done that so it's a good start.

Also, if I tilt my bronzer in the light, I can see the faintest suggestion of rings on the surface and there's a very slight dip in the middle where I've focused my brush, so I do feel that I've gotten somewhere over the denting period.

Anyhoo. That's all from me. All that's left now is to work out what I'll be denting next, and I'm starting to think that I should do another bronzer now and then kick off Project Pan in February (I've got my Laura Mercier bronzer earmarked for that), so it wouldn't be the worst idea to sneak in another bronzer now, while I can.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.