Project Pan 2015: what I've finished so far

/
0 Comments
Yesterday I wrote a post on Project Pan and set down a few tips for anyone thinking of doing it, and today I thought I would go back over my old PP posts and have a look at what I've finished so far.

I'm doing this for my own motivation, and also because it will be interesting to see how many products I've knocked off over the past eight months. I'll likely do another one of these posts once the 2015 year is done, but I'm at a place in Project Pan now where I'm not finishing a lot of stuff - so I think it will help to see just what I've finished, to remind myself that the whole exercise has been working!


Above is my first lot of Project Pan products. I never did finish that pink lip and cheek palette (I've saved that for my daughter to use as a paint tray), and I got halfway through Coralista before passing it on (I'm calling that finished). The ModelCo eyeshadow will last out this century, but otherwise everything here is done.

So the tally is:
  • Base products (BB/CC creams, foundations etc): two down
  • Face powders: one down
  • Brow gels/mascaras: one down
  • Lip products: one down
  • Blushes: one down
  • Eyeliners/brow pencils: one down
  • Eyeshadows: two down


By post number two, I'd managed to get through the above three products and I've seen from that post that I introduced three more.
  • Base products (BB/CC creams, foundations etc): two down
  • Primers: one down
  • Face powders: one down
  • Brow gels/mascaras: one down
  • Lip products: two down
  • Blushes: one down
  • Eyeliners/brow pencils: one down
  • Eyeshadows: two down
  • Nailpolishes: one down


By post three at the end of February, I brought in some products that I forgot I even included.
  • Base products (BB/CC creams, foundations etc): three down
  • Primers: two down
  • Face powders: one down
  • Brow gels/mascaras: one down
  • Lip products: three down
  • Blushes: one down
  • Eyeliners/brow pencils: four down
  • Eyeshadows: two down
  • Nailpolishes: one down


It looks like post four was when I started introducing products that would take me far too long to get through (I'm looking at those theBalm tints and the OCC lip tar in particular). Those products have been going strong since March and I'm only getting somewhere with theBalm tints now - indeed, those two products may be the next ones to go. The OCC lip tar is like the ModelCo eyeshadow: impossible to finish. I probably shouldn't have included it!

The tally now looks like this:
  • Base products (BB/CC creams, foundations etc): three down
  • Primers: two down
  • Face powders: three down
  • Brow gels/mascaras: one down
  • Lip products: three down
  • Blushes: one down
  • Eyeliners/brow pencils: four down
  • Eyeshadows: two down
  • Nailpolishes: two down
  • Illuminators/highlighters: one down
  • Concealers: one down


Looks like April was a pretty good month. I'd honestly forgotten half of what I included on the list! I've mentioned previously on this blog that I wasn't sure I would do Project Pan again next year, but looking over old posts is starting to make me feel like I should...
  • Base products (BB/CC creams, foundations etc): three down
  • Primers: two down
  • Face powders: three down
  • Brow gels/mascaras: one down
  • Lip products: three down
  • Blushes: one down
  • Eyeliners/brow pencils: four down
  • Eyeshadows: two down
  • Nailpolishes: two down
  • Illuminators/highlighters: two down
  • Concealers: one down
  • Bronzers: one down

Over the next few posts I only finished off a base product and primer (so let's add one each there); and I then added in some Benefit minis that I hoped to get through very quickly (add on one more primer).


So as it stands, here's what I've gotten through so far over the Project Pan year:
  • Base products (BB/CC creams, foundations etc): four
  • Primers: four
  • Face powders: three 
  • Brow gels/mascaras: one 
  • Lip products: three 
  • Blushes: one
  • Eyeliners/brow pencils: four
  • Eyeshadows: two 
  • Nailpolishes: two
  • Illuminators/highlighters: two
  • Concealers: one
  • Bronzers: one 

That's a total of twenty-eight products. Not bad! I hope I get through forty by Christmas, but we'll see.

Have you done or are you doing Project Pan? I'd love to hear.




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.