Happy second birthday to littlewhitetruths : )

/
0 Comments

I had intended to write the proverbial heartbreaking post of staggering genius today, to mark the second birthday of littlewhitetruths, but considering that I'm holed up at home with a sniffling toddler, a stomach bug and a pregnancy to boot - not to mention a depressed-looking dog, who appears to have realised she won't be getting a walk any time soon, given the grey skies and drizzle outside - I've decided to go easy on myself and just write something.

Which makes sense, come to think of it, since having a place to write something every day was the whole reason I started this blog in the first place.


It's been a stock-standard day so far. All that's really happened is that I've managed to sneak in a product review this morning, played with and fed both dog and child, done what exercise the pregnancy will permit, and spent over an hour on the phone to Centrelink while my daughter was asleep (bloody waste of the silence!) - most of which time was of course used up by being on hold, since the call itself took all of about five minutes.

Just the usual.

Oh, and I might have snuck in a little Beautybay order too, given that my birthday's coming up on 30 June - and what better day to make an order but on the day that this beauty blog was born?!

That's my logic, anyway.


I mentioned yesterday when I heralded the second birthday of this blog, that I hoped to write a few posts during the week to mark the blogiversary. 

Let's call this 'heartbreaking post of staggering genius' the first in a series, which will likely include such ramblings as what I've learned so far during blogging, what products have really struck me over the past blogging year, and how the editing process is coming along etc etc.

Really, if I manage to get my hands to a computer on any given day of the week, that's something of a small triumph in itself - keeping in mind that my daughter isn't much of a sleeper, plus I occasionally have some paid writing/editing work to do, and then there's the matter of preparing and submitting my tax return in the near future... Hence the aforementioned call to Centrelink this morning. 

But I digress.

Happy Birthday to this little blog, and here's to hoping that it's another good year of improving the look and feel of littlewhitetruths, getting a little better at my photos and swatches as the days tumble on, and keeping up the momentum once the pregnancy, universe willing, comes to its happy conclusion.

Thanks again to anyone who reads this blog and subscribes to my posts. I appreciate any small visit, and I hope you've found some helpful stuff here along the way : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.