Project Dent 2016 update: Stila Shape & Shade Custom Contour Duo in Medium

/
0 Comments

Since it's nearing the end of the month, it's time to update you on how I've been going with my Project Dent product for June: the above Stila Shape & Shade Custom Contour Duo in Medium.

I did manage to review this product during the month (see here) - a good thing, since one of my aims in doing this series of posts was to review anything that hasn't yet been reviewed.

So, here's what the product looked like at the beginning of June:


And here's what it looks like now, after around two weeks of solid use:


Not a huge amount of difference, but there is some!

What I learned throughout my time using this is that cream contour products are indeed good for dry skin, and I like contouring my nose more than I thought I would so I may keep doing that in future.

I also learned that I like the contour shade in this product, but I don't have much use for a matte highlighter like this - or at least, not this one because it's not light enough for me to be used as a successful highlight. I also think the contour shade is a better formula than the lighter one, or in any event, it performs better on my skin.

While I do like using the contour shade in this kit a few times a week, I think I could probably find a better product so I might start keeping an eye out for one. I won't buy it until I've finished this, however, so you may well see it on my Project Pan list at some point - I've got it earmarked for next year.

I'll check back in soon with my Project Dent product for July : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.