Project Pan 2016 mini update #13

/
0 Comments

It's shaping up to be another good month for Project Pan and I've already knocked off a couple of products, and am hoping to finish at least one more by month's end.

Next up on the empties list is the above Bloom eye pencil, which has been on my list all year - and indeed it was on my list last year too, so it's been around for a while! It's a rubbish eye pencil because it transfers/smudges in a heartbeat, but I've been able to get away with wearing it on my brows and that's how I've finished it.

While I could squeeze a few more uses from it if I wanted to, it's gotten to the stage where it's hard to sharpen because it's too short, so I'm calling it done. Woot woot!

Here's what I'm replacing it with:


Stila Stay all Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm

This is an odd product in that it doesn't seem to offer any colour to my skin, but it somehow packs a decent punch when it comes to coverage and conceals imperfections and evens out my skin a lot better than other tinted moisturisers/BB creams that I've tried. I've reviewed it here

I've been using it almost daily for the last couple of months now because it's paler than my skintone and therefore makes a great mixer product for those bases that are a touch too dark for me now that I'm less tanned. So I thought I may as well include it on my list because I'm using it so much anyway.

It's hard to tell how much is left because from experience I know that these Stila tubes seem never-ending (even when you can't squeeze any more out and cut them open, there's still so much left!), so I'm guessing that even though it feels like seventy-five per cent is gone, there's probably more product in there than I realise. I guess it will last at least another month? We'll see.

I don't really want to finish it because I like it and it's such a useful product, but I've had it for ages now so it's time to get cracking.

I'll check back in soon with a full Project Pan update for the month : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.