Project Dent 2018 update: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Flesh & Fantasy

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another update post for Project Dent!

I've been working on this blush for two weeks now and I'm ready to update you and move on to something else. 

While I love the formula and the shade, it's also quite a plain product and I tend to prefer brighter cheeks and softer eyes - so I'll be happy to try something else for a while.


If you're interested, I've reviewed this product here

Long story short, I love the formula and it's become one of my HGs for blush. Indeed, I love both the highlighters and the blushes in these products: I can't recommend them enough. They're not quite up there with my Hourglass blushes, but they're close.

Also, my Project Dent intro post for this product is here if you'd like to see that.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my blush was looking exactly two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today: 
  

As you can see, there's not a huge amount of difference between the before and after shots but there is some. 

The highlighter side especially is looking a little more worn, which I suppose isn't surprising because it's a lot easier to make progress on a highlighter than it is to make progress on a blush.

Thankfully I can see some changes on the blush side, however, and there are slight differences in the stripes down the centre of the pan too - although admittedly it's not easy to see that in these photos.

Overall I'm reasonably happy with this round of Project Dent and I'm looking forward to picking out my next item to focus on.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.