Project Dent 2018 update: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kinks & Kisses

/
0 Comments

Although I introduced this product back on 3 June and it's now 26 June, I didn't take this or my other Project Dent item (an Hourglass quint) away with us for our long weekend in Halls Gap, plus I haven't worn it on weekends during the denting period because we've had a few things on, meaning that the two-week period is over around now - minus the missing days between those two dates.

My aim is to update you on this product and my Hourglass quint in the next few days (while also introducing my next two Project Dent items during that time), keeping in mind that I have a lot on at the moment and I still need to edit all the photos I took for my June Project Pan update (which I took yesterday) so I can get that post up asap.


If you read this blog, you may know that June hasn't been a great month for me: a dear friend of mine passed away and although I hadn't seen him for a little while, he was an important person in my life and his loss has been devastating for so many people. He was well-loved and he won't be forgotten.

All I can do in the face of such loss is write through it and grieve in the spare moments I can find, in a life that is otherwise filled with primary carer duties and the mountain of work that unsurprisingly arrived earlier in the month as we head into the EOFY.

Moving on.


Here's how my blush looked when I started denting it:


And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks' use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Earlier in the month:


And now:
  

As you can see, I've made clear progress across the whole surface of this blush, which was my aim during the denting period (see intro post for this product here).

While we can't see any serious progress, I'd barely used this product before bringing it into Project Dent, so it's not surprising that I haven't done much with it.

Still, we can see that it's been used now and I'm looking forward to setting it aside for a while and picking out my next item for this challenge. 

Do note that although I'd meant to review this blush during the denting period, I've decided to wait for next time because I have more urgent posts to write. The review can wait for another day.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.