Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kinks & Kisses

/
0 Comments

Well, I finally got there: we're up to my third and final Marc Jacobs blush, so once I've dented this one, I'll be able to focus on something else from my collection. Perhaps a bronzer this time.

Kinks & Kisses was the last one of these blushes that I bought and I initially hadn't planned to buy it, but when I fell in love with the formula and saw that this one didn't look quite as pink on me as I'd expected (it's more of a peachy pink), I decided to go ahead and buy it. Why not. 


Worth noting is that I've barely used this blush because I bought it not long before I introduced a blush palette into Pan that Palette 2018, so I've been focusing on that and when I do use one of these Marc Jacobs blushes on weekends, I tend to reach for Lines & Last Night because that's my favourite (I've reviewed it here).

For this reason I'll be glad to finally turn my attention to this shade, because I'd like to play around with it more and work out exactly how I like to wear it and with what.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my blush is looking today, 4 June 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I've used this a bit and you'll notice a few minor brush-marks on the surface (especially on the left and right edges), but I haven't used it much so it will be nice to get some visible progress happening over the denting period.

While I'm not expecting to do much with this product in two weeks, I am expecting to wear down the surface a little across the whole pan - and I'm looking forward to playing around with this blush and working out which of my eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, lip glosses and balms it looks best with.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.