Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Monochrome

/
0 Comments

I don't have fancy opening shots for this product because I bought it years ago and therefore took the photos years ago, so we'll just have to go plain for today.

As you may know, I recently dented the two other Hourglass quints I own and I'm back today to dent the last one before putting them all aside and working out what I want to focus on next.

While I'm doing all that, though, I hope to compare this quint to the other two so I can review the newer ones (I've reviewed this one here). My aim will be to do that over the denting period, so I've got my work cut out for me.

Here's how my palette is looking today, 5 June 2018 (and note I've enhanced this shot for clarity):


As you can see, I've made some progress on this but not much. Indeed, the shadow showing the most progress is the shimmer shade, and I'll be aiming to clearly expose pan on that shadow over the denting period.

Otherwise I'll be aiming to wear down the surface ridges on the other shades over the next two weeks. I'm not sure how well I'll go with that - experience has taught me that this particular palette is very pigmented and it's more firmly pressed than the other two I own - but I still hope to make it look a little different by the time this round of Project Dent is over.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.