Project Pan 2018 mini update #18

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year. 

While I did consider waiting to update you on this empty (my full June update is due in the next few days), I've decided to do it now because I want to keep things moving.

As you can see, I've finished this Urban Decay bronzer:


It didn't take me that long to pan and I'm pleased that it's gone. While I did like it, it also wasn't a groundbreaking product (I've reviewed it here) and I own other bronzers I prefer. 

On top of that, mine started flaking very early in the piece - even though it was only a year old - meaning I was losing powder as chunks fell out of the pan. Thankfully it was a lot better once I re-pressed it and added more binder, but I don't think I should have had to do that with a product that costs this much.

Moving on.


Above is what I'm replacing the product with: it's my Urban Decay Anti-ageing Eyeshadow Primer Potion (reviewed here).

I don't hate this product but it's not the best one I've found in terms of making my eyeshadow stay put, so I would like to finish it and try something else.

There's how much is left:


I've used a reasonable amount because it's the only dedicated eye primer I have that I'm using daily as an eye primer and it's also the 6ml travel-size, but despite this, I know that it will likely take me the rest of the year to finish.

I could probably get through it a little faster by applying more (eg on the edges of my nose beneath my foundation, to stop sunglasses-transfer), so I'll start doing that because I would like to finish it and buy one that works better for me.

Still, I imagine that panning this will take me at least four months. We'll see.

That's all from me for now. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.