Project Pan 2018 mini update #16

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

As you can see, I've finished my Mecca liquid highlighter. Please note that I still have a tiny bit of product left (perhaps 2 or 3ml), it's just that we've come away for a long weekend so I emptied the remains of the product into a sample container before we left so I could keep the size of my pack down (I always do this with makeup and toiletries when we travel).

Also note that I haven't reviewed this product yet but I will, I just need to get some swatches and comparison swatches done as soon as the sun comes out (it's freezing here!). What I'll do is reserve the little amount I have left until I'm able to get that review up, but for the purposes of Project Pan, this bottle is empty so I'm calling the product finished.

As for my replacement:


It's The Ordinary's Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% (reviewed here). 

This product didn't work for me as a serum because it was too much for my skin (I gather it's been too much for a lot of people; I might try the 5% next time), but it does work well for me as a mask.

What I do is whack on a good amount and leave it there for 15 minutes, and afterwards my skin looks brighter and feels smoother, but because I'm washing it off instead of leaving it on, it doesn't upset my skin.

There's how much I've used:


As you can see, I've used perhaps three-quarters of the bottle and it shouldn't take me long to get through the rest - perhaps a month or two. I'll be applying it once or twice a week and my aim will be to get through it quickly because I have too many masks and I need to finish more of them.

Indeed, you'll likely see more masks arrive on my list as I finish the two I now have on there, and I'm looking forward to having a more edited collection to reach for by the end of the year.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.