Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Monochrome

/
0 Comments

The sun arrived for a very brief period this morning so I was finally able to take some progress shots of this palette. While the angle of the sun is never great at that time, it was lucky I took the shots anyway because of course it's grey again now and I mightn't get another opportunity for days. Damn winter.

So. As per the last item I dented, although I introduced this product back at the beginning of June, a few things got in the way of a consistent Project Dent period so in the end I let things roll on until I knew that each item had been given at least two weeks' daily use in total.

This palette has been used for perhaps 2.5 weeks, but that's because the damn sun has been hiding for days so I haven't been able to update you. Life goes on.

Here's how it looked 2.5 weeks ago:


And now:


And again for good measure:


As you can see, I've now got a good amount of pan exposed in the shimmer shade and I'm working my way towards pan in the pink and lavender shades (both of which now have good dips in them).

The cream is also looking more worn although admittedly it's hard to see that in photos, and the brown is looking a little smoother in that top right-hand corner.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and it's been one of those few rounds where the visible progress is really definite (it's hard to do much with a product in two weeks). Hooray!

That's all from me. I'm looking forward to setting this aside and picking out something new for July.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.