Project Pan 2018 mini update #15

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update. 

I'm delighted to report that I've finally finished my Chantecaille Just Skin tinted moisturiser. As you can see above, I've really scraped that thing out so we can definitely call it finished!

As you may remember, I didn't have much left at the end of May (see PP May update post here if you're interested in seeing my markers) - so it's no surprise that I've finished it this month. And while I enjoyed the product, it wasn't worth the exorbitant price-tag in my opinion (I've reviewed it here), so I'm pleased that I've finished it and I wouldn't buy it again.

Now, my replacement:


It's my Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation in Y305. I do like this product, but of the three remaining bases I own (the others being from Kevyn Aucoin and Koh Gen Do), this is my least-favourite so it's next on the chopping block.

Also, MUFE isn't a cruelty-free brand and I'm working towards having a higher percentage of cruelty-free skincare and makeup in my collection this year - another reason why I would like to pan this one next.

Here's how much I've used so far:


I've measured it, and I've used a little less than one quarter of the 30ml bottle - so I have my work cut out and I won't be getting through it anytime soon. I don't mind that though: I don't have many foundations so I don't plan to use it every day. What I'll do is use it perhaps four or five times a week and then use my favourite foundations on days when we're going out.

I'll also flag now that this is foundation is a little dark for me at the moment (it's my summer shade), so I'll either self-tan my way through winter or bring my Australis Whitening Drops into Project Pan later on.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.