Project Pan 2018 mini update #17

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

As you can see above, I've finished my Maybelline lipstick in 555 Naked Coral (reviewed here). Hurrah!

There's the empty bullet:


As you can see, I've definitely finished it. While I love these lipsticks (the cream formula in particular), I was ready to finish this one because it's time to reach for a different shade. I'm getting a little sick of wearing the same colour every day, I must admit, so it was a good time to get through this one.

It didn't take me that long to pan (lip products rarely do) and I only have one lipstick left on my list at the moment - and from memory I only have five lipsticks left overall (not considering glosses and  balms), so I've done good work in this category over the last couple of years.

There's my marker sheet below:


So 555 Naked Coral only took a couple of months to pan, and I've now only got one lipstick left that I want to move out of my collection: the others can stay for now.

Here's my replacement:


It's my last-remaining NYX Butter Gloss. The shade is Raspberry Tart. 

While it looks very purple, it's one of those deceiving colours that looks a lot more pink on the lips and on me it only carries the whisper of a magenta vibe, plus it's quite bright so I'll find it challenging to finish because I don't normally wear bright lip colours on a daily basis.

There's how much I've used: 
  

As you can see, I'm about halfway through the tube and it shouldn't take me ages to finish, although I do think it will take a couple of months at least, given the colour. After that I'll be free to replenish my stores with more of these glosses: they're my HGs so I'll definitely be doing that when Priceline has its next big sale.

Do note that I have a makeup inventory post to write shortly, and since my birthday is 30 June and I'm expecting to get a few new things then, I would prefer to do the inventory prior to that so we can get a better idea of how much I've used between now and my last inventory post in March.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.