Clarins Body Care Collection - unboxing

/
0 Comments

My mum bought me this set for Christmas, and it took me a while to open it because I have a lot of products in back-log and I wanted to wait until there was room for it. Last month there was room for it, but it's taken me a while to edit these photos and write this post.

Today I'll introduce each item, and later on I'll review everything individually before coming back and doing a round-up post with mini reviews, just in case anyone's interested in the set as a whole.


The kit contains:

  • Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 200ml
  • Exfoliating Body Scrub for Smooth Skin 30ml
  • Hand & Nail Treatment Cream 30ml

It retails for $58 AUD and you can buy these Clarins sets at any time of year, although there's normally more of them around the festive season.


Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion (RRP $58 AUD for 200ml)

This is enriched with peach milk, shea butter and orange blossom wax, and it claims to visibly minimise the signs of ageing caused by sun, cold, heating and air conditioning. It should soften rough skin, improve the skintone and gently eliminate dead skin cells that make the complexion look dull. It's designed for dry, dehydrated, damaged and fragile skin.

I thought I'd tried this but turns out I haven't so I'll look forward to giving it a go. While I would never spend this much on a body cream, I think it will be fun to see whether it's worth the money (I suspect it isn't). Looking forward!


Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream (RRP $42 AUD for 100ml)

For soft, supple and perfectly smooth hands. Formulated to preserve the smooth appearance of hands. Protects hands against chapping and irritation, and promotes a more even skintone. Moisturises the skin, strengthens nails, minimises existing age spots and helps prevent the appearance of new spots.

It's hard to imagine that a hand cream would be able to do anything for age spots, but I'll certainly try this and see how it goes. At the moment I'm swimming in hand creams so it may take me some time to get to it, but I'll look forward to seeing whether it's worth the outlay. Unlikely, but you never know.


Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub for Smooth Skin (RRP $55 AUD for 200ml)

Bamboo powder polishes and softens the skin while eliminating impurities and dead skin cells: your skin is baby soft and primed for the benefits of treatments to follow. By stimulating cell renewal, this body scrub helps prevent and diminish the look of flaky skin. The skin is firmer, more resilient and soft to the touch.

I've already opened and almost finished this product, and while it's fine, it's certainly not $55 AUD fine. Looking forward to reviewing it: I'll try to do that over the next few days.

In sum

I'll look forward to trying these items in the coming weeks and reviewing them in turn, and I'll certainly be interested to see whether any one of them is worth the outlay.

As you may know, I don't tend to throw money at body care because I don't think you need to, but of course it's nice to try fancy stuff occasionally.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.