Project Dent 2018: Becca Champagne Splits in Prosecco Pop & Amaretto

/
0 Comments

Today I need to update you on one round of Project Dent and I also need to introduce my next product, so I'm starting with the new product because I've been meaning to dent it for AGES so I want to get it out there sooner rather than later.

It's my Becca split-pan in Amaretto & Prosecco Pop. I bought this when it was released in Australia - Christmas 2016, from memory - and it's easily the least-used item in my collection. I've barely touched it, I've never dented it, and I couldn't even tell you want it's like.


Mind you, the fact that I've barely used it probably says enough. If it had struck me in a positive way then I'd have been reaching for it more often, so I guess we can say that it's not good enough to stand out in my collection.

Still, I want to use it more so I can finally come to an opinion on it. Once I have, I may still review it: even though it was limited edition so it's no longer available, you can buy Prosecco Pop individually and I've seen Amaratto show up in subsequent Becca palettes, so I don't think that reviewing these shades would be redundant.


When this came out, four different shade pairings were available and I went for this one because I didn't own Prosecco Pop and I was more likely to wear a nude blush than I was one of the brighter colours.

I don't regret the choice I made, but I may still regret the purchase. I'll certainly be able to tell you that by the end of the denting period!


There's how it looks today, 25 July 2018:


And again, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I haven't even used this enough to make an impact on the original latticed pattern on the surface of the product. So my aim over the next two weeks will be to wear down that pattern, and I don't think I can hope to do much else.

I'll also aim to review the product over the next two weeks: as mentioned above, although you can no longer buy it in this form, you can still find the individual shades so the review may be useful to someone - especially because I own three other Becca highlighters and four other Becca blushes, so I can compare this formula to the others I own.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.