Project Pan 2018 mini update #21

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan update for July.

As you can see above, I've finished off my Graydon Hair Smoothie (reviewed here). This product didn't work for me at all - nor did it work for either of my two kids, and we all have very different hair - but at least there was only 60ml in the bottle so I was able to get through it quickly.

There it is again:


I was able to pan this by using it on mine and my kids' hair as a conditioner. It should have worked as a leave-in treatment on me but it didn't, and while it wasn't great as a conditioner either, at least that gave me a fast way to finish it. I think it lasted for something like eight washes before I was able to send it packing.

As for my replacement:

It's my Becca First Light Priming Filter (reviewed here). This is my favourite primer that I currently own and I've given it an HG tag.

While it's only been open for nine months (and the shelf-life is twelve months), I noticed today that it had lots of bubbles on its surface so I'm thinking that I need to get through it sooner rather than later. It's also the oldest primer I own, so it was always going to hit my list at some point.

There's how much I've used:


So I've still got somewhere between two-thirds and one-half left, and I expect it will take me two or three months of daily use to finish. While I do have another primer on my list at the moment, it's a hydrating primer from Inika that's good for winter and I can certainly layer this Becca one over that one without issue.

I'm looking forward to panning this, I must say. It's such a great product and I will most likely repurchase it sometime next year, once I've managed to finish more primers.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.