Project Pan 2017 mini update #43

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year!

I must say, I thought I would have finished off more products by now - but I haven't so looks like I won't be wrapping up Project Pan 2017 until the end of the year, which is fine but I do plan to have a short break in January before kicking off PP 2018. Looking forward.


So, I've finished this BareMinerals cream eyeshadow/base in Sweet Spice (reviewed here).

I've seen quite a few people rave about these but I personally found the formula too drying so I could only apply a little each time, meaning I was tied to using it as a base and not as a cream shadow because I couldn't build it enough to show the colour without drying out my eyes.

The way I managed to pan it was to not only use it as a base, but also for facial contouring. While I don't normally contour so it was an added step to do that, at least it was a really good product for contouring so I would recommend it for that purpose alone.


There it is above: you can see that it's definitely empty! And while there's a tiny bit of product left that's stuck to the inside of the tube, what's left has dried out so I can't use any more than I have.

You'll see my markers below, and you'll note that even though there wasn't much left (see the pink marker from November's update), it still took almost three weeks to clean it out completely. As with all cream eyeshadows and bases, these things last.


That's all from me!

I hope you're going well with your own panning projects, and that you're meeting your goals as we head into the new year.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.