Project Pan 2017 mini update #45

/
0 Comments

I wanted to jump online very quickly and update you on the latest Project Pan item I finished, for the simple reason that we're going to be doing a huge clean-up of the house tomorrow before we host people here on Christmas Eve - meaning that all my photo stuff (props, products waiting to be photographed, background etc) will need to go away because it's currently occupying a chunk of the kitchen bench.

Also, I'll be kicking off Pan that Palette 2018 tomorrow and from then I'll be focused on other shadows, so I wanted to update you on this one before I start that project.

There's the empty pan below, being Stila's Gilded Gold from the In the Light Eyeshadow Palette (note that it's not in its original pan: I re-pressed it so I could get it into a smaller pan that would fit into my custom palette):


It only took me around a month to finish this off because there wasn't much left and it had also lost some of its pigment (it was getting old), but I'm still pleased to say that I've knocked another powder out of my collection: I have too many eyeshadows so every one I finish brings my numbers down that little bit more.

Anyhoo. Just a short update this time. Looking forward to wrapping up Project Pan for the year and tallying up how much I've finished overall!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.