Project Pan 2019 mini update #25

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update.

I'm pleased to say that I've finally finished this NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Plum, which took me ages to pan because I was mixing it with something else (it's too cool-toned for me to wear alone).

There are my markers: 


So you can see that it took me a few months to pan, which was fine because I love purple lip colours so I didn't mind mixing it with different pinks to give me interesting shades.

I'm still happy it's gone, though, because I have my next makeup inventory due in a few weeks - so anything I finish between now and then is a bonus.

As for my replacement:


It's my L'Occitane Aqua Gel Cleanser (reviewed here).

While I enjoy the experience of using this product, it contains some nasties like SLES and parfum, so I wouldn't buy it again and I want to get through it.

There's how much I've used:


So there's somewhere between one third and one half left, and I know I can finish this within a month or two. I'm using it daily as my in-shower cleanser: I apply a reasonable amount and then use the excess to clean the top half of my body, so it shouldn't last me too long.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.