Project Pan 2019: mini update #27

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update.

Please note that I'm unbelievably behind this month and I've barely blogged over the past couple of weeks. This is because I've been drowning in work and general life shit (not to mention my tax), so the blog has unfortunately suffered and I even missed its fifth birthday. Sorry blog! I'll have to celebrate that in the next couple of weeks.


Anyhoo. The first finished item above is my L'Occitane Aqua Gel Cleanser.

I didn't mind this but it was a little drying and I wouldn't buy it again. It also had some ingredients in it that can be irritating to skin, which may explain the drying issue. It was nice to use though, so there is that.

There's how much I had left before I finished it:


So you'll see that I finished quite a bit in one month, and I used it in the shower on both my body and face to get through it. I'm glad it's gone and I'm looking forward to opening another cleanser to use in its place.

As for my other empty, it's my Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (Hydrating):


While this wasn't an awful primer, it wasn't hydrating enough for my dry skin and I'm looking forward to moving on to something else. I'm also happy that I've managed to clear out another makeup item before my updated makeup inventory, which is due now.

Below you'll see my markers:


That's all from me. Just a short post today because I'm having some trouble getting my head back into blogging, but I do hope to bring you my monthly favourites and updated makeup inventory posts over the next couple of days.

After that I should celebrate the blog's fifth birthday (which was on 20 June), but I'm not going to get my knickers in a knot about that because I have so much other stuff to do - including my next monthly Project Pan update, which I'm a few days late with. I'll get there.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.