Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Nude Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

I last dented this product in December 2018, so it's been around six months and I'm ready to give it another go.

After that what I really need to do is go through my entire collection and work out if there's anything besides eyeshadow palettes that I haven't already dented this year. I want to make sure everything gets used, and while I know the eyeshadow palettes are behind for now because I've been focusing on Pan that Palette, I want to check that nothing else has fallen through the cracks.


Today we're looking at my Hourglass bronzer in Nude Bronze Light. This is one of my newer bronzers so it's only seen one round of Project Dent so far, and it was brand new when I last started denting it so we're not going to see a lot of progress.

Note that I haven't reviewed this bronzer yet and I would like to, so I'll aim to do that during the denting period: it will just depend on how busy I am over the next couple of weeks (I've had a lot of work on lately).


Now for progress shots. 

Here's how it's looking today, 11 June 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


So you can see that I've used it because the original latticed pattern has been smoothed down a little and we're also now seeing some air bubbles across the surface of the pan. 

My aim over the denting period will be to smooth it down a bit further and use it enough that the air bubbles change. I know I can do this because this bronzer is paler than the others I own from Hourglass, meaning I can use more per application than I normally would.

That's all from me. Here's to hoping that I can not only make some progress on this product over the denting period, but also review it too.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.