Project Dent 2019: Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

While I do need to wind up my last two rounds today, unfortunately I haven't had good sunlight this morning so I'll just have to wait for that - but I can introduce my next items now because I haven't used them since I last dented them (oops).

First up, this Mario palette. I love the colours and while ABH doesn't make my favourite formula, these shimmers are right up my street and I love using them.

Here's the left-hand side, today 9 June 2019:


Enhanced for clarity:


The right half, today 9 June 2019:


Enhanced for clarity:


So I've already hit pan in two of these shades and I'm going to try to hit pan in two more over the next fortnight. I don't know whether I'll be able to achieve this, but I'll certainly try.

Also note that I won't be using the mattes that much during the denting period because I want to keep focusing on the matte shadows in my Pan that Palette challenge, but I'll have a good go at the shimmers over the next two weeks.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.