Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs Eye-conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent for the year.

I've almost finished my Too Faced palette now (I've worked on that this year via Pan that Palette), so it's time I started using the other eyeshadow palettes in my collection - some of them have barely been touched this year while I've been panning other things and that needs to change.


My review of this palette is here if you're interested.

Long story short, I really like it but I don't reach for it quite as much as I do some of the other palettes I own from Marc Jacobs - although this is great for summer so I can see myself using it more as the weather warms up. The formula is fantastic though, and there's a reason why I own five of these septets: I just love them.


Here's the left side of my palette, today 24 August 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


And the right side (noting that the first shade is repeated):


Enhanced for clarity:


So you can see that I've used this, but I haven't used it a lot so there's not a huge amount of visible progress. Still, I expect to get a few dents happening in at least some of the shades over the next two weeks, because I've used everything enough that we should soon start seeing some movement.

That's all from me. I'm glad I have the space now to start using my eyeshadow palettes again, and I'm looking forward to winding up Pan that Palette soon because I've done enough eyeshadow panning this year and it's time to give myself a break before starting my 2020 challenge.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.