Goldfaden MD The Glow Kit - unboxing

/
0 Comments

I've been meaning to get this unboxing post up for almost three months now, but I've had so many other posts to write that this one has fallen through the cracks. 

Oh well. We're here now. That's the main thing.


This product is still showing on Mecca's website but you can no longer buy it. 

It contains three Goldfaden MD products, being the Fresh A Peel Multi Acid Resurfacing Peel (50ml), Bright Eyes Dark Circle Radiance Concentrate (15ml) and the Skin Balancing Mask Botanical Rich Refining Treatment (7ml).

I bought mine for $110, which was a good deal because the peel alone retails for $130, and I would keep an eye out for these Goldfaden MD kits because they tend to be good value.

First up, the peel:


Goldfaden MD Fresh A Peel Multi Acid Resurfacing Peel ($130 AUD)

According to Mecca's website, this is described as a multi-acid resurfacing peel that provides targeted treatment for uneven skin texture. A potent blend of lactic acid and multi-fruit enzymes combine in this exfoliating gel to gently remove dead skin cells for fresh, youthful-looking skin.

It's formulated with lactic acid, which works to prevent sun damage and reduce acne breakouts, impurities and excess oil build-up while sugar cane helps to reduce the formation of blemishes. It promotes regular skin cell turnover, therefore reducing the appearance of pore size and imperfections, and skin is left softer, smoother and more radiant looking after use.

I've started using this and I do enjoy it, but I wouldn't go out and buy the full size at that price. Thank god I bought this for only $110 and received another full-sized item plus a mini for my troubles!


Goldfaden MD Bright Eyes Dark Circle Radiance Concentrate (RRP $84 AUD for 15ml)

This claims to be a dark circle radiance concentrate like no other. It's a targeted brightening treatment for tired-looking eyes and the entire ocular region, and it should help reduce the look of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. 

The cream is enriched with: soy peptide, to increase blood flow and decrease swelling; rice bran extract, to hydrate and firm; organic red tea, a rich antioxidant to help resurface, protect and brighten; and jojoba oil to moisturise and leave skin supple and soft. This potent blend of ingredients will help ensure the eye area appears luminous and more youthful-looking.

I've started using this too (that's how long it took me to get this post up!), and while I must have been using it for something like six weeks, it's still too early for me to see if it's done a huge amount for me. Stay tuned for my review if you're interested.


Goldfaden MD Skin Balancing Mask Botanical Rich Refining Treatment (RRP $115 for 60ml)

This is apparently powered by a potent multi-peptide and enzyme blend, and is described as a botanical-rich treatment mask that acts to refine pores, boost elasticity and stimulate collagen production, while also promoting a balanced, refined and even textured complexion.

It's also formulated with malic acid to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, visibly tighten pores, reduce pigmentation, hydrate and dissolve dead skin cells; and it's enriched with ginseng, honey, flower extracts, jojoba oil and vitamin e for antioxidant protection, nourishment and boosted elasticity. It claims to leave your complexion feeling hydrated, plump, smooth and firm, while being noticeably youthful-looking.

I'm looking forward to trying this. Yes it's only 7ml, but I have no idea how much you need each time so this could either be a tube that lasts a few uses or a few weeks. We'll see.

In sum

I'm super excited about trying this kit and am glad that I do like the two products I've opened so far. The mask I hope to open in the next week or two (I just need to finish off another sample first).

Let me know in the comments if you like Goldenfaden MD and what your favourite products are if so.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.