Project Dent 2019 update: Becca custom palette #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

While I normally have two items in circulation at one time, for this round I only used this palette because it contains a lot of pans and I wanted to make sure I could use them all enough over the denting period - plus I've almost finished my Too Faced palette via Pan that Palette so I didn't want anything competing with that.

Let's get straight into progress shots.

Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today: 
  

Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, the big news here is that I've hit pan in Prosecco Pop (bottom middle). This is my least favourite highlighter in this palette so I may well pan it next year.

As for the other shades, there's not a huge amount of difference but you should at least be able to tell that they've all been used over the denting period.

I also wanted to work out which shades in here can go, and I think both Prosecco Pop and Amaretto (the two half-pans) are the ones I like the least so I may look at panning those next year.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.