Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol 2, Surreal Light #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent for the year.

For the last few rounds I've been cycling through my face palettes again, and this one's last on my list so once I've done this, I'll be able to put the face palettes away again until next year because they've all seen at least two rounds of Project Dent each during 2019.


My review of this palette is here. Essentially I loved it so much when it was released that I bought two of them, and I've already panned the first one completely so this is my back-up and I hope to have it in my collection for a good while.

Note that this newer palette hasn't been used that much, so I'm not sure how much progress I can make on it over the denting period. We'll see.

Here's how it's looking today, 24 August 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


As you can see, there's not much progress showing on this thing and I don't expect to do much with it over the denting period. Still, I'll use it every day for two weeks and try to at least get some changes happening on the surface of the pans.

After that what I need to do is wind up Pan that Palette for the year and start cycling through my eyeshadow palettes as part of Project Dent, which needs to happen because some of them haven't seen a round of Project Dent yet this year so it's high time they did.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.