Project Pan 2019: mini update #35

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

While I'm due to write my full Project Pan update either today or tomorrow, I wanted to post on these empties now so that my full update is smaller.  

Let's see what I've finished.


First up, my Batiste Dry Shampoo in Divine Dark. While I love Batiste's dry shampoos, these tinted versions don't work for me as well so I wouldn't buy them again.

Even though I didn't have much of this product left when I started panning it, it took me ages to finish because I kept using the other Batiste dry shampoo I own instead, simply because it works so much better for me. But it's gone now so that's a good thing.

My other empty:


It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Praline. While it looks as though there's a small amount still down the bottom where the stopper doesn't reach, I did in fact get most of this out with the end of a makeup brush - it's just a little rim around the edge that was harder to get to.

This is one of my favourite NYX glosses because I love the colour and the formula of this one doesn't sit in lip lines (some of them can a bit), so I would absolutely buy it again.

That's all from me. I'm glad I've finished two more products before the end of the month and I'll look forward to writing my full update shortly.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.