Project Dent 2019: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, Unlocked #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for the year.

I've already decided that I'm going to dent my face palettes again for the next little while (I've just dented two and I've got two more to go, including this one) for the simple reason that life's busy at the moment so I want something easy.

Also note that I'm only going to dent one item at a time for now (rather than doing two products at once, which I usually do) because I've almost finished my Too Faced palette and I don't want anything competing with that.


Anyhoo. Next up for denting is this Hourglass edit in Unlocked, which is probably my favourite of the face palettes I own.

I love the colours and the formula, and the bronzer is my favourite shade of all of Hourglass' bronzers to date. If you want to see my review of this palette, it's here. Essentially the formula is up to Hourglass' usual standards, and it contains limited edition shades so there's no double-up for me in this palette (I own a lot of Hourglass).


So, here's how my palette is looking today, 9 August 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


As you can see, I've used this but not enough to make any real progress, so I'll be aiming to get some visible changes happening over the next two weeks.

While Hourglass powders take ages to show movement, at least these pans are smaller so we may see at least a little progress after a fortnight.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.