Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Exposure

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

For the last two weeks I've been using this little Hourglass quint, which I really enjoy but which isn't showing a huge amount of progress because I typically only use a couple of the shades per application (otherwise things get too purple for my personal tastes).


If you're interested, I've reviewed this palette here. Note however that this range of palettes has been discontinued and I'm not sure whether you can still buy them.

Essentially I think this palette is a lot better than Obscura and more in line with Monochrome's formula (which I love), and while I don't think you need to pay this much for an eyeshadow palette, I do like this one and I like it enough that I have no plans to pan it anytime soon because I want to keep it in my collection.


Here's how my palette was looking two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


While the change is very subtle, I can see some differences between the before and after shots. For example: I can see new brush marks on the highlight shade; the matte purple and light brown shimmer have worn patches on their larger ridges; and the dark purple and lavender are looking a little flatter in areas too.

Although it's going to take me ages to make real progress in this palette, I'm happy with what I've done for now and I want to keep this quint in my collection for the time being so I don't mind if there's still plenty of shadow left.

That's all from me. Now to pick out my next item for Project Dent!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.