Project Dent 2019 update: Chantecaille La Sirena Bronzer Highlighter Duo

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent update post.

I've now been using this bronzer for two weeks and I'm ready to show you how much progress I've made during that time (not much).

After that I'll work out which item I want to dent next. It may well be another bronzer: we'll see.


Note that while I think this is a nice product, it's not the best bronzer I own (despite being the most expensive) and I wouldn't buy it again.

Indeed, I don't think it's worth the massive price-tag and I expected more from it. Sure, it blends and applies well, but it doesn't give me that airbrushed look that I've come to expect from powders that cost this much. Give me something from Hourglass or Marc Jacobs any day.

I've reviewed this duo here if you're interested.


Now for progress shots.

Here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use: 


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


While I haven't made a huge amount of progress over the denting period, you can definitely tell that I've made some - and I have a feeling that we'll see an even bigger shift the next time I dent this.

I can now see a good change to the markings on the surface of the bronzer, and I can also see that the highlighter looks a little smoother in the centre of the pan. So we've gotten somewhere over the last two weeks and that's always a plus.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I've enjoyed using this product for the last fortnight, but I'm ready to work on something else.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.