Project Dent 2018: Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Lines & Last Night

/
0 Comments

I've wound-up two rounds of Project Dent lately, which means it's time to introduce another product.

Thankfully I didn't need to think too hard about what I wanted to dent this time around, and I've decided to go for my favourite of my three Marc Jacobs Air Blushes: Lines & Last Night.

I do own Flesh & Fantasy and Kinks & Kisses too, but there's something about this particular shade that I love. It just makes me happy whenever I look at it.


You'll see from the photos below that I've used this quite a bit already, even though I haven't owned it for very long. That's because it's one of those blushes that I reach for on weekends when I want to look my best, and I reckon it's up there with Hourglass blushes in terms of formula.

But I've been panning and denting Hourglass blushes all year, so it's time for me to have a good play with something else.


Note that I haven't reviewed this blush yet and I need to, so I'll try to do that over the denting period. Mind you, reviewing this will depend on how lost I get in more urgent posts, but I'm ready to review it now so it's definitely on my list.

Here's how my blush is looking today, 2 May 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


My aim over the denting period is to get some visible progress happening across the entire surface area of the pan - especially in the centre, which currently doesn't look as worn as the outer edges (that's because I use the right side for blush and the left for highlighter, and I tend not to mix them).

I'll be using it every day for two weeks as both my blush and highlighter, and while yes this will slow down progress on the Hourglass blush trio that I'm panning, I've made enough progress on that so far and I'm not concerned about giving it a rest for a while. In any event, I will still be able to use it for other parts of my makeup.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.