Project Pan mini update #13

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome for my first Project Pan update for May!

Unsurprisingly the first item I finished this month is my Savvy brow pencil, which was on its last legs when I did my April update so I was expecting it to be gone relatively early in the month.

While I did quite like the product, it's too pale for me so I'm glad that it's finished. And now that I've knocked it out, I can finally open the Hourglass brow gel I bought recently. Huzzah!


There's my marker sheet above.

You'll note that I was able to finish it pretty quickly - that's because there was a brow colour on one end and a wax on the other, so I was working on it daily from both ends.

As for my replacement:


These are my Mecca Cosmetica Lit From Within Illuminating Drops.

We received them last year as part of our Mecca Beauty Loop rewards, and I've barely touched them but I would like to finish one of the two liquid illuminators I own before my June makeup inventory - and since there's only 15ml of product in this, I reckon I can get through it within two months because I'll mostly be using it beneath my tinted moisturiser and not for spot highlighting (I prefer powders for spot-highlighting).

That's how much I've used (bugger all):


My aim with this highlighter is to use it daily either below my makeup or mixed in with my foundation/tinted moisturiser, although I'll also try it for spot-highlighting because I need to review it so I'll use it every which way and let you know my thoughts.

Do wish me luck with this: I should be able to finish it within two months because it's only 15ml, but of course some things last longer than you might expect so you never know.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.