Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol 2, Surreal Light

/
0 Comments

I started denting this palette again back on 17 April, so it's been two weeks of daily use and it's time to wrap things up so I can focus on something else.

From memory I've already dented this twice before, so this was the third round of Project Dent for this particular palette and it's definitely looking more worn.


If you're interested, my intro post for this round of Project Dent is here (and note I've included some earlier progress shots in that post if you'd like to see those).

And my review of this palette is here if you'd like to read that.

So, here's how my palette was looking back on 17 April 2018:


And here's how it's looking today, 2 May 2018:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


I can't see huge visible changes in the setting powder (the large pan), but I can see differences in the other three shades.

The pale blush (top middle) is looking a little flatter across a wider surface area of the pan, and I don't think this will be a very hard blush to finish because it's quite pale so I need to build it when I wear it.

As for the pink blush, the main change I can see is in the top left corner of the pan: I've been focusing an eyeshadow brush in the peach section occasionally, so there's now a dip there that wasn't there before. I can also see some slight changes across the rest of the pan: if you look closely, you may note that some of the pink stripes have retracted in parts, so they've become thinner and the peach stripes have come slightly wider. I hoping this means that I've got more peach coming once I get through that top layer!

As for the highlighter, I've managed to hit pan in this so that's the big change in this round of Project Dent. I've achieved this by using an eyeshadow brush in the centre of the pan, and I'll be sure to keep doing that because I love this particular shade on the eyes.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent, and I'm looking forward to including this palette in my Pan that Palette challenge next year.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.